From Avacal Wiki
| 270 px|
Also known as Kataryna Dragonweaver
- Obsessed with the history of decorated eggs from anywhere. (Not the symbols but the processes used to make them)
- The beginnings of Ukrainian culture during the SCA period (Ukraine-centric research compared to Russia-centric research)
- Music - English language music (celtic, period, folk tune collecting) & Byzantine music
- Storytelling and the role of stories and songs within the culture of the SCA. (Yes - I collect filk)
- Slavic and Eastern European Pottery... but it's been skewing towards Islamic recently.
- Making Kilns and Ovens
- While not a direct interest, I have a wealth of information on Ukrainian period clothing I've been collecting for the last 5 years, I'm slowly making it available to others as it's translated... but with all my other interests becoming a garb maven is doubtful.
Interests and varied projects are detailed at www.katarynas.net
TUA Regent June 2015 - Present